USA: 510-598-5363 China: 86-13516084665

Home » How to get a Working Visa in China

How to get a Working Visa in China

When the school confirms to accept you, you need to sign the contract and email it back to the school to secure your position. And then you will be requested to provide the following copies of your documents:

1)  Copy of Passport ( Picture Page)
2)  Copy of Degree/ Diploma
3)  TESOL Certificate
4)  Physical Exam Report (see the Medical Form Section)

It takes about two to three weeks for the school to get the working visa paper for you and mail them to you. Please provide the accurate mailing address for the school to mail those documents to you:

Then they will send you the visa documents by express or global mail. (NOTE: these documents are NOT your actual visa!!! They are the documents for you to apply for the working visa later in the Chinese Consulate.

Those two documents sent to you are:

  1. the formal invitation;
  2. work permit

Then you need to bring those documents along with your passport to any Chinese Embassy or consulate nearby or through our affiliated travel agency if you are far away from those offices.

Where to apply for a working visa

If you can not apply for a visa in personyou have to use the travel agency instead. Please be noted that the Chinese Consulate-General in Canada and U.S. do not accept straight forward mail-in application. Those who wish to apply for Chinese visa by mail or courier need to send the applications to their clients or travel agencies who will submit the applications to the Consulate for processing on behalf of the applicants.

  • Chinese Embassy and Consulates in Canada

Since April 2011,if you live in those areas including Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Guelph, Brantford, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, London and Windsor, you can apply for your visa to China at Hamilton City: